Ideal for: problematic skin, acne skin, hyperpigmentation
Moisturizing cream with a particularly high concentration of azylic acid, which excels in encouraging skin cells to regenerate. With effective sedative properties and effective treatment of Rosica’s effects: reduces inflammation, prevents the accumulation of keratin and smooths skin texture. Azileic acid works without redness and helps to clarify macular degeneration and hyperpigmentation. Suitable for daily use in the evening.
Azelaic cream against hyperpigmentation and acne. It does not cause irritation. It does not have a cytotoxic (cell necrosis) effect. The cream is quickly absorbed, suitable as a base for makeup.
- has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects
- has keratolytic, antimicrobial and antiviral effects
- protects skin from ultraviolet rays
- accelerates the regenerative ability of the skin, eliminates hyperkeratosis
- brightens age spots, gives the skin a glowing, bright and healthy look
- prevents post-acne
Evens face tone, stimulates the growth of new cells
Non-comedogenic, without parabens.
Paraben free, SLS free
* Dermatologically tested
GiGi BIOPLASMA- 15% Azelaic Cream Problematic Skin 30 ml
- Azelaic Acid - a natural organic acid (made from rye, barley or wheat). It has keratolytic, brightening and moisturizing properties. It is a good conductor of active ingredients in the deeper layers of the skin. Azelaic acid can be used for an unlimited period without side effects and is one of the main ingredients in the treatment of acne, due to its ability to neutralize the action of bacteria.
- Oleuropein - water extract of olive leaves, contains two phenolic components. Strong antioxidant;
- NSA5 Complex: Bioplasma, Algeria Gel, Calprian, Laminargan, Codiblan - helps to improve cellular respiration, prevents aging, and increases skin hydration.
Water (Aqua), Azelaic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth - 20, Capric / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, a-Bisabolol, CI 77492, CI 77491 & CI 77499
After cleaning the face, apply the cream with massage movements until full absorption.